Family Yoga is open to everyone – children, teens, mums, dads, grandparents and carers. All family dynamics welcome and there are no restrictions on age, shape or ability; all you need is a willing spirit!
Yoga and mindfulness are great for children and families, as they offer a chance for imaginative discovery of self, collaboration with peers and family members, as well as non-competitive movement, dance, fun and laughter.
During the workshops you’ll enjoy:
– Energetic and exciting yoga activities to challenge everyone
– Partner work to encourage teamwork and bonding
– Breathing practices to calm the mind and body
– Rejuvenating relaxations and fun guided imagery
– Mindfulness activities involving creative art and craft, collaborative games and light hearted meditation
– The enjoyment of learning together and spending time in each other’s company
– A feeling of calm and tranquillity, helping families to relax in each other’s presence.
You’ll all return home feeling rejuvenated; overflowing with love in your hearts, and a sparkle in your eyes!
Royal Exchange Theatre – Manchester
One Sunday a month, with one workshop in the morning and another in the afternoon.
16th February – Superworm
The Met – Bury
One Saturday a month from 11 – 12:30pm
25th April – The Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Yoga Rooms – Chorlton
One Saturday of the month from 2 – 3:30pm